[Translators] How to update VLC 2.0 translation? I've fixed Lithuanian translation in VLC 2.1 branch and wanna "copy" fixes to 2.0.9 release

Mantas Kriaučiūnas mantas at akl.lt
Sat Aug 17 19:38:32 CEST 2013

Hello Christoph and other VLC developers :)

I'm Mantas Kriaučiūnas, Lithuanian VLC translation team coordinator and translator.

I've noticed, that VLC 2.0.9 is on the way and I wanna update Lithuanian (LT) translation before VLC 2.0.9 is released.

Could you tell me how I can update VLC 2.0 translation?

I've fixed lots of Lithuanian translation strings in VLC 2.1 branch using
Transifex and wanna "copy" fixes to 2.0.9 release, but VLC 2.0 branch on
transifex is not accepting translations (Christoph Miebach made it impossible
to write to 2.0 branch on transifex), see

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/lt/

Should I send updated VLC 2.0 Lithuanian translation (lt.po file) to this mailing list?

Also it would be nice to know when I should send updated VLC 2.0 lt.po file to fit into 2.0.9 release.

Thanks,
Mantas
--
Labanaktis/Good luck,