[Translators] Updated Windows NSIS setup translation (Dutch)

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:01:45 CET 2013

Hi,
what's about the new languages of the latest NSIS-setup?
Some of the latest translations you'll find on transifex, here:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/rockytdrs-test-project/
But I don't know it these are the latest files from git.
Please check these files before you will release vlc 2.1.2 !

Thanks!
Michi