[Translators] Updated Windows NSIS setup translation (Dutch)

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at outlook.com
Thu Dec 5 23:31:38 CET 2013

Hello

I updated the Dutch NSIS setup translations again via my unofficial Transifex page. I changed the url to https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/VLC-NSIS-unofficial/

Resources should be updated automatically from GIT.

Please note that the translations are NOT automatically sent to the VLC developers, so you should download them and send them to this mailing list until the VLC developers create a resource for this file in the official Transifex page.

Also note that Transifex treats the .nsh file as a .txt file. You need to change the extension after downloading to be able to use the file.

Regards

Thomas De Rocker
RockyTDR (on Transifex)