[Translators] Dutch translations of installer for Windows: codepage problem

Ludovic Fauvet etix at videolan.org
Thu Dec 19 12:29:29 CET 2013

On 18/12/2013 23:01, M. T. wrote:
> Can you add more languages of the NSIS setup to the git? so we can test
> other files if the also have these bugs.
> The polish and german setup was also currupted (and still in the 2.1.2
> version) but after this codepage fix in the git some days ago the recent
> nightlis are fixed. The should be also tested with other nsis files (I
> think transifex handles all files as UTF) but first you have to add them!

I've tested most translations provided by the installer and they looks
good in the sense that there is no more weird characters. If you still
see any problem in the 2.1.x-git nightlies please tell me ASAP so I can
fix it before the we reach 2.1.3.

The conversion from UTF8 to the proper language codepage is a bit
fastidious but fortunately I don't think we'll have to add any new
string in a near future.

Regards,
--
Ludovic Fauvet