[Translators] Test of Slovak translator for VLC is not possible

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Sat Dec 21 12:47:31 CET 2013

Hello,
I would like to test Slovak translation of VLC installer. The translation is complete on Transifex, but when I tested the latest nightly
builds of VLC, it seems, that still is used the older version of installer-texts.

Could you please merge the latest Slovak translation for VLC installer on Transifex with Git? Then I can test the translation and codepage.
  ;-)
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník