[Translators] VLC on iOS

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Mon Jul 29 02:16:04 CEST 2013

Hi Felix

28/07/2013 23:56, sgrìobh Felix Paul Kühne:
> This is a bit weird. Are you sure that he switched his system language
> settings to French (note that there are 2 settings, on for the Region
> and one for the actual language)? I've seen VLC for iOS running in
> French on device with French language settings quite nicely.
Sorry, I mistyped. I meant to say it comes up in French if he changes
the phone locale to French.

> I guess so. It's in Settings -> General -> ..
Thanks, that's useful to know!
> No, because this isn't feasible due to the way apps are constructed on iOS. However, we will add support for more languages as soon as they become available from our translators. As such, the next version will add Marathi, Catalan and Galician.
Ah in which case I hope Scots Gaelic will be there too, I've completed
the files. In general, will the bundling not cause I size issue, eventually?

Michael