[Translators] (no subject)

Siarhei Daryichau charnabog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:26:01 CET 2013

I would prefer my the last version (2.0.1,it seems) to be updated to
2.1 and sent to me (or give a link to it). I'll translate the new
strings and make some corrections. I don't regard Transifex version
fully correct and want my translation to be used as a basic version
for VLC. Thanx,Christoph!

P.S.About GT:I saw a word "настаўленні" used out of context.In
Belarusian it has the meaning "instructions,directions", for Settings
the words "налады;наладкі;настройкі" exist. And such semantic
inaccuracies were met many times. Such errors are usually appear when
an automated translation system is used, and since GT is the most
famous, I decided it was used for translation.