[Translators] (no subject)

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at outlook.com
Fri Nov 8 17:09:33 CET 2013

Transifex supports up- and downloading of files. You should be able to download the 2.0.1 file from transifex, and update it with e.g. PoEdit with the latest .pot from 2.1. Then you can upload your updated file to the 2.1 source and start translating from within Transifex (again).

So, in short:

Go to 2.0 source and download your .po file ("for translation")Go to 2.1 source and download the "original .pot file"Open the 2.0 .po file with PoEditUpdate the 2.0 with the 2.1 "original .pot"Save your fileUpload your updated file to the 2.1 source on TransifexStart translating on Transifex

Regards

Thomas