[Translators] Regression in the Mac menu?

Konrad Iturbe mail at chernowii.com
Fri Nov 8 18:04:03 CET 2013

Felix.
Sorry, I read the mail so quickly and I understanded a completely different thing
Michael's and my question is: why the language selector is gone? (sdk problems?)
VLC for Windows has that option.
VLC 0.9.3 has that option, but 2.1.0 hasnt.

 It's just that it isn't necessary on the Mac (anymore): I think is necessary if you want to choose another language (my vlc 2.1.0 was in spanish, but I am half german, and I changed the language by replacing the localization files inside folder "contents").
I think the language chooser is essential for any international software.
Best regards.
Konrad Iturbe
http://chernowii.com