[Translators] Regression in the Mac menu?

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sat Nov 9 17:14:44 CET 2013

Hello!

> Gesendet: Freitag, 08. November 2013 um 18:49 Uhr
>
> Thanks for the clarification but .... can we have this feature back
> please?

Yes we can. Apple not being able to provide a comfortable way to set certain locales is bad, but until they fix that, we will offer a workaround.

It should appear in the preferences, not buried deeply within some advanced settings.

With some luck it will be present right after (or even during) this weekend.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Best regards

Christoph