[Translators] Untranslated texts in VLC

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Sun Sep 1 14:13:48 CEST 2013

Hello,
I updated today the Slovak translations for VLC and other versions of VLC on Transifex. Then I checked the last translation directly with
VLC (nightly build vlc-2.2.0-git-20130829-040). I did not find any big problem, only some unlocalized texts. As I assumed, these texts are
not present in the language file at this moment. In my optinion it could be nice to add texts to language file. We can translate it then.

Here is list of untranslated texts:
Texts in the main interface
=================
Playlist tree
Name
PL id
Item id
PL flags
Item flags
No EPG data available

Texts in Advanced settings
==================
VHS movie effect video filter
Freezing interactive video filter
Video cropping filter
Old movie effect video filter
Trust in-stream PCR
Advanced options (placed in Advanced settings -> FFmpeg)
Region code (placed in Advanced settings -> libluray)
Receive buffer (placed in Advanced settings -> UDP input)
Normalize channels (placed in Advanced settings -> Remap)

Please add the texts to the language files, if it is possible. Thank you in advance.

BTW: Some strings are in my VLC translation (on Transifex) now marked as reviewed, some strings not reviewed. But this is not important for
you, when you will need to export Slovak translation for the next version of VLC, you can make it regardless of review-status. The
translation can be published, It is only mark for my internal review-process... :-)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník