[Translators] Untranslated texts in VLC

mail mail at chernowii.com
Sun Sep 1 16:42:49 CEST 2013

  Hi. Also in VLC iOS, the "about VLC" section, is not translated. I
found the HTML file of that section on the dev folder, and I translated
the HTML file into spanish. Download the About VLC html file translated
in spanish here: http://chernowii.com/aboutvlcspanishtranslation.zip
Cheers Konrad Spanish translator

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 14:13:48 +0200,
Marián Hikaník wrote:

> Hello,
> I updated today the Slovak
translations for VLC and other versions of VLC on Transifex. Then I
checked the last translation directly with
> VLC (nightly build
vlc-2.2.0-git-20130829-040). I did not find any big problem, only some
unlocalized texts. As I assumed, these texts are
> not present in the
language file at this moment. In my optinion it could be nice to add
texts to language file. We can translate it then.

> Here is list of
untranslated texts:
> Texts in the main interface
> =================

Playlist tree
> Name
> PL id
> Item id
> PL flags
> Item flags
> No EPG
data available

> Texts in Advanced settings
> ==================

VHS movie effect video filter
> Freezing interactive video filter

Video cropping filter
> Old movie effect video filter
> Trust in-stream
PCR
> Advanced options (placed in Advanced settings -> FFmpeg)
> Region
code (placed in Advanced settings -> libluray)
> Receive buffer (placed
in Advanced settings -> UDP input)
> Normalize channels (placed in
Advanced settings -> Remap)

> Please add the texts to the language
files, if it is possible. Thank you in advance.

> BTW: Some strings
are in my VLC translation (on Transifex) now marked as reviewed, some
strings not reviewed. But this is not important for
> you, when you
will need to export Slovak translation for the next version of VLC, you
can make it regardless of review-status. The
> translation can be
published, It is only mark for my internal review-process... :-)
> Thank
you for your understanding and cooperation. Best regards,

> --

Marián Hikaník