[Translators] Latest version of VLC 2.1?

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Sun Sep 8 12:32:53 CEST 2013

Hello,
I have one question to VLC 2.1. Which version of VLC 2.1 is the latest version and can be used for testing of translations for 2.1? Today I
downloaded VLC 2.1.0-rc2-20130908-0202 Rincewind (32-bit) and I tested the newest Slovak translation (uploaded on Transifex) directly with
this version. But unfortunately I found some untranslated strings. Before I will inform about these strings, I need to know, if I used the
correct version of VLC for testing...

Thank you for your understanding and for your answer. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník