[Translators] ver 2.1

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Mon Sep 16 18:20:30 CEST 2013

Hello!

Am 16.09.2013 17:57, schrieb Fumio Nakayama:
> I have a question about v2.1 RC.
> I tried to check the translated string on RC version.
> But it seems using old strings.
> Because I have already completed the translation.
> But some strings are still remained in English on the RC version.
> Do you merge the latest strings from Transifex?

Yes, some 2.1 builds fetch and use the latest strings from transifex.
And the Japanese po file is merged in vlc-2.1 git.

msgfmt -c -v po/ja.po
6081 translated messages.

Any RC should have your complete translation OR a newer one from
transifex (which would be complete as well).

My guess is:
We are having trouble at creating the pot file.

Can you provide an example (or more)?

Best regards

Christoph