[Translators] Wbsite spanish translation

pico.dev . pico.dev at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:38:44 CEST 2013

Hi!

Please ignore the attached file that Konrad has send. The Spanish
translations are already in Transifex and I've not reviewed the previous
attrached file, I'll try to review it and I'll do the modifications in
Transifex. I've already explained to Konrad in many emails how to propose
their suggestions to me but he is not following my indications and the
result is her email in the mailing list. I'll talk with him _again_.

Sorry for the noise,
Regards,
pd
(Coordinator of the spanish translation of VLC)