[Translators] Please commit to git updated Lithuanian and Dutch translations for VLC 2.0.9 release from Transifex

Mantas Kriaučiūnas mantas at akl.lt
Sun Sep 29 11:37:44 CEST 2013

Hi Christoph,

I've updated Lithuanian translation of VLC 2.0 branch in Transifex more than month ago, see
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/lt/

Other translation teams, for example Dutch, also updated VLC 2.0 translation (see bellow).

Please commit to git - it would be nice to have updated translation in VLC 2.0.9 release,
because VLC 2.1 can't be installed in some Linux distros (like Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or Debian stable)

Thanks,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas.

--
Labanaktis/Good luck,