[Translators] Tamil Localization for VLC-Website, VLC-iOS and VLC-Installer - 100%

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Wed Sep 17 18:16:43 CEST 2014

Hello Arun!

On 17 Sep 2014, at 14:02, அருண் குமார் - Arun Kumar <thangam.arunx at gmail.com> wrote:

> 	• ios-2.0 - 100% Done
>
> 	• ios-settings-2.0 - 100% Done

Do you have a device to test this?
I can’t provide you with a preview, but if Tamil is available on the iOS side, Felix might be able to give you a preview.

> 	• vlc-2.1-installer - 100%  Done

I’ll do this updates on the next release round, since it’s hard for me to test while able to break the build...

> 	• vlc-android - 100%  Done (I tested already)

Nice. Did you test with a regular beta (with version number) or with a nightly (broken sometimes, so not always available)?

> 	• vlc_website - 100% Done

This was not ready yesterday, so it was not included so far.
However, check
http://www.videolan.org/index.ta.html
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.ta.html

Fix everything that looks odd on transifex and tell me (no need to use this mailing list) when your review is done.

> So when can I test the Tamil interface on iOS Device, VLC Installer on Windows OS and www.videolan.org website.

Thanks for your work!

Regards

Christoph