[Translators] coming VLC 3.0 WinRT-version with 13 new languages

Txopi txopi at ikusimakusi.eus
Thu Feb 8 12:04:19 CET 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your explanation. I'm new in the project and I understood
wrong the first e-mail! I thought it was talking about the Transifex
"VLC 3.0" resource but it was talking about the WinRT resources. And
those aren't translated to Basque!

I will coordinate with Julen Ruiz Aizpuru to try to undertstand wich
software components exist, wich ones we are able to test (for example
Julen and I can't test anything related with iOS) and therefore, wich
translations we are going to mantain.

Sorry for the misunderstunding,
Txopi.

07.02.2018 16:59-ean, M T idatzi zuen: