[Translators] VLSub translation hosting

M T michtrz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:43:12 CET 2018

Hi Yaron,
yes, the original github code seems to be not active anymore that why I
forked my own version to save the
latest translations from transifex, you can check for this version here:
https://github.com/mtrz/vlsub

Unfortunately vlsub can't connect to github (https certificate issues) so I
tested some other possibilities for a new location for the
xlm translation file. The page addons.videolan.org is not possible because
they use generated links for uploading files there
and we need an equal url for this file. Maybe weblate will bring a
possibility to host this file (and maybe translate).
I tested vlsub with the https links from pastebin.com (
http://pastebin.com/raw/nWs1yYfx) and it works, so this
missing-translations-bug can be fixed.
If you like, test the version from my github (with a working translation
url) and you are able to test your Hebrew translation.
In the current vlsub version, the translation url is still broken.

Thanks,
Michi