[Translators] Final 3.0 translations

M T michtrz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 15:18:24 CET 2018

Hello my VLC friends!

I just generated a new pot file from the git (it include the latest
Chromecast strings and some fixed typos) and include it on Transifex.
So, the translations on Tx have now all the latest changes from the git and
the should be close to the code and ready for a 3.0 release.
Just complete your translations on Tx and they should be committed from
there in the next time.

@Christoph: It would be very helpful if you can commit these latest
translations to the code.According to jb's call we have time till Monday
morning.
If not, I have to send the file at once but it would be much better to have
a one whole push to the git instead sending this files separately.
I will check this situation on Sunday evening. And the Android and iOS
releases seems to be self-maintained, so the translations should be update
automatically from Tx.

Thank for your translations,
Michi