[Translators] Possibility to have "realtime" updated .pot file for VLC development version (desktop)?

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at outlook.com
Fri Dec 4 19:29:03 CET 2020

Hi Jean-Baptiste

I'm no fan of Weblate, personally. Transifex is a lot more user friendly in my opinion, and it prevents new translators from messing things up because you can manage rights in a better way.

Note that the problem is not the translation platform, but the development .pot that isn't updated frequently. It's not necessary to change workflows on the side of the translation platform.

Regards

Thomas