[Translators] methods for updating a translation ?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Thu Feb 11 06:30:28 UTC 2021

În data de Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:16:29 +0200, Yaron Shahrabani a scris:

> Currently it's Transifex:
> https://www.transifex.com/yaron/vlc-trans/dashboard/

Hm. If some translation progress has been done offline by working on the .po file, I don't know if this can be imported to Transifex (and for some, like me, online translation is out of question – whatever the platform).

> There's always an option to try and send the translations directly to
> git but it's highly non-recommended since it can break a whole lot of
> moving parts.

That's strange, as (for example) on Inkscape this is the preferred (if not only, currently) way to merge an updated translation (provided that the translation is in sync with its corresponding .pot file).

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro