[Translators] VLC for Android Lithuanian Translation

opensuse.lietuviu.kalba opensuse.lietuviu.kalba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:25:13 UTC 2021

Hi,

We did important changes to make translation more consistent, higher
quality and useful – with help of another tester/translator. For Android
VLC 3.4, we hope to see fully translated interface. Thus we much more
appreciate and please do Lithuanian update for 3.4 before final 3.4.3
release. If we will do some minor changes after that – it is OK for them
to go only into next release 3.5.
Update for VLC 3.5 will probably be far – strings will change probably
change again...

--
Regards,
Mindaugas