Task 0x5c

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Feb 5 20:52:26 CET 2002

I just noticed that ir-support was on the todo-list (task 0x5c), and
that is just what my plugin from sundag does so then
maybe it will become useful. If someone wants to test it and give
comments I'll be happy, and then maybe we can cloes one more task. It
is still things that should be done with it:
*add more buttons(dvd-chapter-skip, play/pause on one button)
*give som feedback to the user (On screen display?)
*halt on errors (found 3 instaces running with the same error-massage
while I thought the reciver didn't get my button-clicks)
*let it operate alongside other (gtk) interfaces

Sigmund