CVS change -> mad crashes

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at wxs.nl
Fri Jan 11 23:07:52 CET 2002

Christophe Massiot wrote:

> À (At) 23:00 +0100 10/01/02, Jean-Paul Saman écrivait (wrote) :
>
> >I just tested above change in the development branch and checked with
> >the stable branch. The development branch
> >makes mad plugin crash. Could it be your changes sam?
>
> I get the same. I haven't had enough time to investigate, though.
>
> --
> Christophe Massiot.

Just synced with cvs and the crash seems to be gone. Now checking with
aout_createFifo in libmad_output(), see what that brings mee .....ok
status

Fri 11 jan 22:30 uur cvs;
1) CVS version: make clean; make -> no crash
2) made aout_CreateFifo change in libmad_output (mad_adec.c,
mad_libmad.c) -> no crash

Tried several times now and it seems to work now. So I commit the change
to CVS, could someone (sam or christophe?) cross-check.

Greetings,
Jean-Paul Saman