BeOS fails to compile

Tony Castley tony at castley.net
Wed Jan 16 11:06:04 CET 2002

Since the new vout structure I have been unable to compile the BeOS
version.
The linking fails with:
undefined reference to `DeactivateModule__MODULE_beos'
src/misc/modules.o(.text+0x1071): undefined reference to
`ActivateModule__MODULE_beos'
src/misc/modules.o(.text+0x1078): undefined reference to
`InitModule__MODULE_beos'

Where should these functions be, how/where are they defined, what should
they do?
I want to get a new version of VLC working soon for BeOS

Tony Castley