VLC Feature - where to do ?

Loïc Minier lool at via.ecp.fr
Thu Jul 25 18:40:04 CEST 2002

Christophe Massiot <massiot at via.ecp.fr> - Thu, Jul 25, 2002:

> Isn't it what the xosd plug-in has been done for ?

  That would make something more useful out of it I guess.

  I just had no idea of what to put in this plugin the first time,
that's why I've just added a "current source" display.

  A status feature would be quite straight-forward to implement, using a
second libxosd handle to display something else on another part of the
screen.
  The problem is that libxosd only provides XOSD_percentage,
XOSD_string, XOSD_printf, and XOSD_slider types (i.e. no pixmaps or
images).

  _I_ think text is enough, but you might want to add more.

    If I can be of any help,

--
Loïc Minier <lool at via.ecp.fr>