VLC Win32 binary is infected with Troj/Momma-B virus

Fantino Maurizio Maurizio.Fantino at TILAB.COM
Fri Jun 7 10:26:34 CEST 2002

I've just tried with Sophos and I've found the trojan still in the 0.3.1
version :-(

Anyway I use videolan every day and no other files on my PC are infected
:-)

Bye,

Maurizio.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin at tilab.com. Thank you