CVS Commit: vlc

Laurent Aimar fenrir at via.ecp.fr
Wed May 1 14:42:35 CEST 2002

On Wed, May 01, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> Can you try with and without --mpeg_adec=mad to be sure if it is mad
> related?

 In fact, the audio was mpeg-1 layer3, so it's mad related because it 's
the only plugin that can decode such stream. I've extracted the audio
from the file, and i can play it without any problem with mpg321, xmms
 But perhaps it's because of the quality of this audio stream : MPEG
1.0 layer III, 56 kbit/s, 24000 Hz joint-stereo

 I've found such problem with other poor quality file.

 Any idea ?
--
fenrir