[vlc-devel] Re: Pre 0.4.5 Windows binary

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Thu Oct 3 15:30:14 CEST 2002

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote :
> Perhaps Tristan could submit the latest changes for RTP in the
> v0_4_1_branch today.

As Tristan will probably be unavailable for such a work for the next
week or so (he's moving to England this week), I think we should release
0.4.5 now and have a 0.4.6 with RTP a few weeks later.

What do you think ? The vls is ready for the release : we have 3 vls CVS
version running since last Sunday at the Ecole Centrale and everyting
seems to work fine.

--
Alexis