[vlc-devel] Navigation to VCD via vcdinfo/libcdio

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Fri Aug 22 05:39:30 CEST 2003

I am finishing the next step in towards a more complete VCD plugin.

In parallel with that I've made some long-standing desireable changes
to the underlying vcdimager and libcdio libraries. As a result I'm
planning a release of everything perhaps in the timeframe of a week or
so.

In the vlc plugin, in addition to some navigation code, I've finally
mastered vlc's configuration system well enough to have both the old
and new cdda and vcd plugins co-exist.

The question is whether I should release a patch and tarball off of
vlc release 0.6.2 or the existing CVS version.