[vlc-devel] Re: [ANN] VLC 0.7.0-test1

Jason Luka jason at geshp.com
Mon Dec 1 04:22:35 CET 2003

Jean-Paul Saman wrote:

>> The VideoLAN team is happy to announce the first beta version of the
>> upcoming VLC 0.7.0.
>>

> Jason,
>
> Did you forget to upload vlc-0.7.0-test1 binary rpm to the test area?
> I could not find it.
>
> Grtz,
> Jean-Paul Saman
>
> VLC iPaq maintainer

There up there.
http://www.videolan.org/pub/testing/vlc-0.7.0-test1/rpm/redhat-fc/

You can download the binary, devel, and source packages each as a
tarball or in individual packages. I compiled these on Fedora but I'm
working on getting RH9 on my old machine to test compatibility. I know
mozilla has to be upgraded to 1.4.1 and plugger has to be upgraded to
1.3.2. Not sure about anything else so far.

Jason Luka
RH/FC Maintainer