[vlc-devel] RedHat RPM's

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Mon Dec 8 07:23:27 CET 2003

This is only sort of incidentally related.

Thanks for putting out the CVS versions of libcdio and vcdimager. As a
result of the server compromises on FSF servers, I've been unable to
make releases or test that the release mechanism works. I can't right
now even check things into CVS>

libcdio 0.64 has been put on ftp.gnu.org, but this I gather was done
manually.