[vlc-devel] Re: RedHat RPM's

Jason Luka jason at geshp.com
Mon Dec 8 14:23:53 CET 2003

No problem, just had that 'check for libcdio >= 0.65 ...no' staring me
down saying 'ha ha ha, you'll never fix me. ha ha ha.' If you need a new
CVS snapshot before release let me know. BTW, in my tradition of
forgetting one important detail for everything, I have re-uploaded the
rh9-to-fedora-updates package because I left out the fribidi binary. So
if you've already downloaded the whole shebang, that's the only new
update. I'd like somebody who's using Red Hat 9 to tell me if everything
gets through the rpm program after that. I've been having some problems
with my rpm program where it's been segfaulting unless I add the
--nosignature flag, but I'm not sure if it's something I did or if it's
a bug at this point.

Jason Luka
Red Hat / Fedora Core Maintainer