[vlc-devel] Re: RedHat RPM's

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Mon Dec 8 23:11:39 CET 2003

Jason Luka writes:
 > No problem, just had that 'check for libcdio >= 0.65 ...no' staring me
 > down saying 'ha ha ha, you'll never fix me. ha ha ha.' If you need a new
 > CVS snapshot before release let me know.

I'm not sure I understand. I think I saw that you made a tarball for
the CVS sources, right? If you are using these you shouldn't get that
message. (It would be good, especially on Redhat, to build with
libcdio and vcdimager, since I think these are the preferred plugins.)

Although there's a much to improvement to do in libcdio and some
planned, there won't be any major changes until 0.65 is released. So
far the changes in CVS are documentation changes and another example
program. And as I said before I can't even commit these changes until
Savannah.gnu.org comes back.