[vlc-devel] Re: LIRC support on Mac OS X works.

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 11 10:21:53 CET 2003

hi sigmund

with the instructions on the vlc dev site, I got a working version of
vlc (with lirc support on mac os x)
pressing the fullscreen button is quite cool, sitting on a comfortable
chair.. ;)

So far, I'm missing the ability to change the volume.

I set two keys in the .lircrc to UP and DOWN
but volume is not changed.

are those right commands?

what about adding a VOL_UP and VOL_DOWN tags.

I also would prefer, that the PAUSE button always means pause
and I have to press PLAY to get it going again. (this could be
discussed)
what about a PAUSE and PAUSE_TOGGLE tags?

are other people using the IR feature ? how does one select a movie to
open and watch?

cheers
matthias