[vlc-devel] MP3 audio demuxer and SYNCHRO_OK

j.zorko at att.net j.zorko at att.net
Thu Jun 5 00:39:35 CEST 2003

Gildas,

Your suggestion helps quite a lot, but I think we should only set the synchro state to OK after we
do a seek, not every time pf_demux() goes through.  The audio doesn't wobble very much at all
when ff / rewind is going on, but when VLC is first started, the audio does waver a bit, and as the
piece goes on it continues to waver a little.

I'm going to try only setting it after the seek is done (not right after input_Seek() is called, since it's
async).  Perhaps we need an additional pf_setsynchrostate() in input_thread_t that the input thread
calls in the appropriate demux module?

Regards,

John

--