[vlc-devel] re : MP3 audio demuxer and SYNCHRO_OK

gbazin at altern.org gbazin at altern.org
Thu Jun 5 10:25:31 CEST 2003

>Your suggestion helps quite a lot, but I think we should >only set the synchro state to OK after we
>do a seek, not every time pf_demux() goes through.

In this demuxer it shouldn't matter. Considering the way the PCRs are emulated there is no reason why the synchro should ever be != OK.

The problem you have likely comes from the fact that p_demux->i_pts should be initialized to 0 (look at the special i_clock == 0 case in ClockManageRef()).

--
Gildas