[vlc-devel] Network dialog box

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Fri Mar 7 17:20:11 CET 2003

This is a request from the documentation team about VLC's interface...

For the "Open" dialog box, "Network" tab, we would like to have the
possibility to select the new channel information services supported
(SLP and SAP-SDP) :

--------------------------------------
| Files | Disc | Network | Satellite |
[] UDP/RTP            Port [     ]
[] UDP/RTP Multicast  Address [                ]  Port [    ]
[] HTTP/FTP/MMS       URL [                    ]
[] SLP
[] SAP - SDP

Then we would document SLP or SAP-SDP as the channel information service
for the VideoLAN solution in the VideoLAN Quickstart and in the new
VideoLAN HOWTO (that we hope to release soon...)

--
Alexis & Zorglub