[vlc-devel] Re: Help with Input thread for VCD plugin

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Sep 16 07:26:47 CEST 2003

The second parameter of intf_Create() is the name of the module to use with
this interface. Module names are in general defined in configure.ac and used
in Modules.am. As far as I can tell your modules is called "vcdx" and not
"vcdplay". Don't know if this is the entire problem, but it could be a start.

Sigmund