[vlc-devel] interprocess communication?

Steven Brown sbrown at gf.hm.rd.sanyo.co.jp
Mon Sep 22 10:38:09 CEST 2003

I would like to know if VLC supports interprocess communication.

I've looked through all the documentation I can find for VLC, and I
cannot find any information on this matter... so, I'm assuming it is not
supported.  But I could have easily missed something.  I would like to
be able to poll information from VLC (for example, the current FPS),
using another application that I would develop.  Platform is Linux.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
(I hope I posted on the right list.... I appologize, if I did not.)