[vlc-devel] Re: Who is working in the Zaurus port?

Benoit Gariod ben at talon.nl
Sat Jul 10 00:31:37 CEST 2004

The librt ipkg you made is busted :D, but yes it is the format the Z uses.
zcat complains about it not being a gzip format (did you bzip it?) and an
unexpected EOF on stdin.

It's only 7k on the webserver, are you sure you didn't get any transfer
errors?
The libsdl bit has me a bit confused. I guess it's a question of
installation settings, since the other one is working.
You might want to dissect both packages for differences.

hope it helps, it's very nice to have responsive devs to talk to :)

Ben