[vlc-devel] Re: Who is working in the Zaurus port?

Benoit Gariod ben at talon.nl
Sat Jul 10 02:54:22 CEST 2004

Using the librt that used to be on the vlc zaurus page and ld.so.conf
modification I reinstalled VLC to test it.
What kind of feedback are you looking for? I can give you a couple of
pointers, let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to see tested.
Both audio and video are working just fine, but the video is always
displayed in portrait mode, regardless of the screen orientation.
There is no GUI whatsoever, and the player defaults to fullscreen so you
can't access the CLI remote.
Let me know where I can help.

Ben