[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r17986 (md)

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Thu Nov 23 22:52:09 CET 2006

Le jeudi 23 novembre 2006 20:21, Antoine Cellerier a écrit :
> > Fix your compiler then, not VLC code. The code was valid.
>
> This comment is stupid.

Insults eh?

So proposing a working and fast solution (fixing/upgrading the compiler)
is stupid, and forward porting a *non-working* patch without even
testing it is intelligent.

We have different understanding of intelligence, I am afraid. And sorry,
but this time, yours is really wrong, regardless how good/bad mine
might be.

Stop commenting on stuff you know nothing about (like FreeBSD 4 gcc
versions). You are being ridiculous (and insulting).