[vlc-devel] Translation to Slovenian

Matej Urbančič matej.urban at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:05:05 CEST 2006

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask a question about translations. If
that's another mailing list, please forward the message.

I'm thinking about translating this really fine piece of software to
Slovenian language and would like to know, if somebody else already took
the job and of course how to send translations. Do you prefer once after
feature freeze or every time something bigger was added.
I already got the latest vlc.pot from 21. oct and I made vlc.po for
Slovenian.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Matej