[vlc-devel] Re: VoD Support for RTP over RTSP (RTP TCP) and RTSP/RTP in HTTP

Brian Raymond braymond at attemptatsanity.com
Mon Feb 26 23:19:05 CET 2007

One thing this work should allow, if it forces an overhaul of some of
the RTSP code is the ability to more easily add RTSP ANNOUNCE support to
VLC. This will allow VLC to dynamically push streams to DSS over RTSP
and have it handle streaming. I looked at adding it in the past but it
fell down in my priority list after looking at what was involved in
reworking the code.

- Brian