[vlc-devel] Regarding "Pause-Play" problem in streaming with VLC

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:24:18 CET 2007

 Hi ,

I tries PAUSE feature of VLC with streaming using Live555 as Streaming
Server..

I tried to stream Audio+Video Prograam Stream ( .mpg file) , when I paused
the stream using VLC , it got paused successfully , and when I played it ,
it continued without any problem . But second time when I paused and played
it , it shows only video and no vioce there after (in successive pause and
play). Many a times it gives problem in first time.

The problem must be with VLC because , QuickTime is working fine in
same scenerio. I have also tried same with VLC versions 0.8.4 , 0.8.5 and
0.8.6 ( but no positive results).
Can anyone please tell me am i doing misconfigurations or something else.
Its very urgent to me so kindly support me.

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal