[vlc-devel] Java Bindings proposed build patches

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 08:31:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

I forgot to mention I am assuming these changes to the
files will result in the Makefile having the changes.
If you need to get the compile and creation of the dll
to occur just put the changes into the Makefile under
the bindings/java/src directory.

Also, I forgot to mention the JAVAC line in the
Makefile under bindings/java needs to be modified
otherwise the classfiles under org/videolan/jvlc do
not get included in the build.

So for the Makefile
was: JAVAC = gcj.exe -C
is: JAVAC = gcj.exe -C --CLASSPATH="./"

Sorry about the changes not being in the svn.
Hopefully the real JVLC experts will make the changes
in the right source. I am not a Cygwin or make expert
just a simple Java developer.

Regards,
-Tony