[vlc-devel] [RFC] ATTN removal of rtp access output

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Mon Sep 3 11:18:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

  not sure about 0.9.0 but in 0.8.6 there's no way to use #rtp over GUI.
I'd say removing #std{access=rtp} won't provide big code savings but
will require many people to rewrite their automated scripts...
Thus, I would suggest to keep it.

   With kind regards,

      M.

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:51:46 +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote