[vlc-devel] Patches to add support for speex codec in RTP

Hawkins, William - AES Will.Hawkins at itt.com
Wed Sep 12 22:10:56 CEST 2007

Good afternoon!

I took the community response and modified my patches. I no longer use i_extra =(=) -1 as a means to signal the codec that RTP is in use. Also, the hard-coded value of 8000 is no longer present. These patches only affect src/audio_output/dec.c, modules/codec/speex.c, modules/demux/live555.cpp and modules/stream_out/rtp.c.

Please continue to provide feedback and I will work to make these patches acceptable to the community. Thanks for your time!

Will